Xugar is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agency based in South Melbourne. Due to its rapid growth, we are looking for an entry-level SEO specialist. To be eligible for this role you’ll need the following:
- High-Level Understanding of the latest algorithms and what they target.
- Understanding of on-page & off-page SEO
- Ability to understand our client’s strategic objectives
- Ability to foster client engagement in a partnership style approach
- Work as a part of the team to help achieve KPIs
- Solid command of English & excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and execute SEO campaigns including keyword research, competitor analysis, link building, outreach and content marketing.
- Ability to ensure all websites are technically optimised for SEO and to target audiences.
- Understanding Conversion Rate Optimisation and Call to Action strategies.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console & Google My Business.
- This role is for someone who is a highly motivated, enthusiastic and ROI focused Digital Marketing Specialist.
This is a hands-on, fast-paced and varied digital marketing role, carrying out a broad range of digital marketing activities for our clients, and for our own website.
Nice to Have:
- Experience using AHREFS.
- Experience copywriting blogs, social posts and other web pages.
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge.
If you think you’re eligible for the role, please send your resume with the following:
- Your biggest SEO Achievement
- Overview of your SEO knowledge
- Your understanding of the current SEO trends & highlights
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary + Super & entitlements
- Exposure to personal and career development
- Regular knowledge sessions
This job is open to all permanent residents & citizens of Australia. Applicants with long term working rights will also be considered.
Social Media Marketing Manager
If you’re looking for a successful career in social media marketing, then this is your dream job!
We need an ROI focused individual who can create amazing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube campaigns on the fly, create easy to understand reports & maintain regular communication with the clients.
Managing client’s expectations is a key part of this role.
What’s On Offer:
- Design/Video expert to help with your ads
- Development team to help with your landing pages
- Choice of a Mac or a PC
- Uncapped Commissions on Upsells & Re-Signs
- Extensive Support – We work in a team environment and everyone chips in to help you succeed.
- We’re essentially after a high energy content producer who gets results.
Role & Responsibilities:
Managing, Developing & Executing digital marketing campaigns across platforms, particularly Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Create easy to understand monthly/quarterly reports using dashboards like Google Data Studio.
Partake in regular communication with the clients to manage expectations, upsell, or resign.
Work with the design/production team to create successful campaigns
Skills, Experience Required:
- Strong background & experience in digital marketing, campaign & client management
- Advance knowledge of Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing and YouTube Marketing
- Experience creating effective lead generation, sales campaigns that drive revenue & sales for clients
- Experience creating competitor analysis & benchmarking reports
- Ability to work within a team & autonomously
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Before you apply, this role is for an individual with a proven track record of creating high performing Ads campaigns.
If you are new to digital marketing & social media marketing, DO NOT apply for this position.
-NO RECRUITERS PLEASE-
Join the team!
Whether you believe that you are the perfect fit to one of our available positions, or enquiring about any vacant positions in one of our other departments, fill out the form and get in touch to join the Xugar team!